Who are the world's top 100 cloud services providers (CSPs) and channel partners working within the cloud? Participate in the Talkin' Cloud 100 survey and perhaps your company could be ranked among the best.
Talkin' Cloud has launched the third-annual Top 100 Cloud Services Providers survey. Participate and your company could be ranked among the world's top CSPs, cloud services brokerages, aggregators, integrators, VARs and MSPs with cloud expertise worldwide.
The exclusive survey is open to all companies offering cloud-related services -- from consulting services to full-blown IaaS (infrastructure as a service), PaaS (platform as a service) and SaaS (software as a service) portfolios. Results will be announced in Q2 2013.
How the Survey Works
The survey results are based on real world data points -- such as recurring cloud revenues, business growth rates, revenue per employee, and the number of end-user seats under contract for cloud services.
Also known as the Talkin' Cloud 100, the survey typically honors a range of channel partners working within the cloud. Previous year honorees have included:
- Cloud Services Providers such as Amazon Web Services (NASDAQ: AMZN) and Rackspace (NYSE: RAX).
- Cloud Services Aggregators such as Ingram Micro Cloud (NYSE: IM).
- Cloud Services Brokerages such as Cloud Sherpas, one of the top Google Apps and Salesforce.com channel partners in the world.
- Managed Services Providers with cloud expertise such as mindSHIFT, now owned by Best Buy (NYSE: BBY).
- Value-added Resellers and Cloud Integrators such as AgileIT.
Take a look at the survey now and submit your company for consideration by April 25, 2013. We look forward to honoring this year's Top 100 Cloud Services Providers in Q2 2013.
Got questions? Post a comment or send me email: Joe.Panettieri [at] Penton.com.