Welcome to the Top 100 Cloud Services Provider (CSP) list for 2013. Also known as the Talkin' Cloud 100, this portion of the CSP list covers cloud computing companies ranked 70 to 61.
All Covered CEO Todd Croteau led his company to the No. 65 ranking.
70. Netstream AG, Duebendorf, Switzerland: Founded in 1998, Netstream has grown to 70 employees and built its first data center in 2011. Cloud revenues jumped about 60 percent last year. Top Exec: Alexis Caceda, CEO
69. Sonian, Dedham, MA, USA: The company focuses on cloud-powered archiving. More than 11,000 customers in 40 countries leverage Sonian’s solutions to meet regulatory compliance and eDiscovery mandates. Top Exec: Jeff Dickerson, President & CEO
68. Corporate IT Solutions, Norwood, MA, USA: The MSP has pushed aggressively into business continuity and disaster recovery solutions. Cloud-related revenues jumped more than 70 percent last year. Top Exec: Michael Cook, CEO
67. IT Authorities, Tampa, FL, USA: The well-known MSP now offers cloud desktop and hosted solutions – lifting cloud revenues roughly 60 percent last year. Top Exec: Jason Caras and Jason Pollner, Co-CEOs
66. Logicalis, Farmington Hills, MI, USA:Logicalis offers public and private cloud solutions – including disaster recovery as a service, software as a service and hosted Exchange. The company also is positioning itself as a Master MSP of sorts – offering managed services capabilities to regional and aspiring MSPs. Top Exec: Vince DeLuca, CEO
65. All Covered, Foster City, CA, USA: Owned by Konica Minolta, All Covered has acquired multiple MSPs, VARs and IT service providers over the past few years. Pushing beyond its U.S. footprint, All Covered is expanding globally. Cloud revenues jumped roughly 100 percent last year. Top Exec: Todd Croteau, President
64. Onix Networking Corp., Lakewood, OH, USA: Say hello to Google’s Global Partner of the Year for Enterprise Search. Onix also promotes Google Chromebooks and Google Apps for Business. Top Exec: Tim Needles, President & CEO
63. GreenPages-LogicsOne, Kittery, MN, USA: The consulting, engineering and integration specialist also has a growing cloud management as a service business. GreenPages in mid-2013 acquired Qoncert, a unified communications and collaboration specialist in Tampa, Fla. Top Exec: Ron Dupler, CEO
62. Corporate Technologies LLC, Eden Prairie, MN, USA: Another rare company that has landed on the Talkin’ Cloud 100, MSPmentor 501 and Solution Provider 500 lists. On the cloud front, revenues grew roughly 17 percent last year. Top Exec: Jim Griffith, CEO
61. Safe Systems, Alpharetta, GA, USA:Focused on the financial services market, Safe Systems offers compliance-centric IT solutions to more than 600 financial institutions. Cloud services include hosted disaster recovery and eDiscovery solutions. Top Exec: Danny Johnston, CEO
Where to next? You can: