Welcome to the Top 100 Cloud Services Provider (CSP) list for 2013. Also known as the Talkin' Cloud 100, this portion of the CSP list covers cloud computing companies ranked 60 to 51.
CEO Austin McChord led Datto to the No. 59 ranking.
60. MessageOps, Boca Raton, FL, USA: When it comes to Microsoft Office 365 migrations, this company has built a strong reputation for itself. MessageOps has also launched 365 Command – a cloud management tool that MSPs and VARs can leverage for their Office 365 deployments. Top Exec: Chris Pyle, President & CEO, USA
59. Datto Inc., Norwalk, CT, USA: Among the best-known companies offering backup and disaster recovery (BDR) to MSPs, Datto has been on the Inc. 5000 list as one of America’s fastest growing privately held companies. Top Exec: AustinMcChord, Founder & CEO
58. Netgain Technology Inc., St. Cloud, MN, USA: Focused on healthcare IT, the Netgain Part Program promotes IT outsourcing solutions to ISVs, VARs and IT consultants. Cloud-related revenues jumped about 32 percent last year. Top Exec: Scott Warzecha, President & Founder
57. Long View Systems, Calgary, Canada:One of the world’s top MSPs, as ranked by the MSPmentor 501 report, Long View also has a fast-growing cloud services business. New CEO Gord Mawhinney – a four-year company veteran -- succeeded Don Bialik in July 2013. Bialik shifted to the chairman post. Top Exec: Gord Mawhinney, CEO
56. Artisan Infrastructure, Austin, TX, USA: The rare IaaS provider that’s a pure channel company, Artisan Infrastructure has relationships with VARs, MSPs and cloud-centric software companies like Asigra, Anchor, AppNeta and independenceIT. Cloud revenues essentially tripled last year. Top Exec: Brian Hierholzer, CEO
55. EarthLink Inc., Atlanta, GA, USA: The top ranked MSP on our sister MSPmentor 501 report, EarthLink also has a growing cloud services business. The company acquired CenterBeam – an MSP and hosted IT provider – in July 2013. Top Exec: Rolla P. Huff, Chairman, CEO & President
54. SADA Systems Inc., North Hollywood, CA, USA: Instead of choosing sides in the cloud wars, SADA Systems is thriving by supporting both Google Apps and Microsoft Office 365. Cloud-related revenues more than doubled last year. Top Exec: Tony Safoian, CEO, USA
53. Eze Castle Integration, Boston, MA, USAThe Eze Private Cloud focuses on hedge fund companies and financial services businesses. Already a mature MSP, cloud-related revenues jumped nearly 40 percent last year. Top Exec: John Cahaly, President & CEO
52. ATScloud, Dallas, TX, USA: The channel-only IaaS company helps MSPs, VARs and CSPs build their own cloud services business from the ground up. Top Exec: Steve Willard, EVP
51. Claris Networks, Knoxville, TN, USA: One of the strongest brands among U.S. IT service providers, Claris Networks has mastered cloud, managed and vertical market solutions. EMR (Eletronic Medical Record) solutions now include patient safety offerings. Top Exec: Larry Bodie, CEO
Where to next? You can: