Welcome to the Top 100 Cloud Services Provider (CSP) list for 2013. Also known as the Talkin' Cloud 100, this portion of the CSP list covers cloud computing companies ranked 30 to 21.
Ingram Micro Cloud, ranked No. 22, is led by VP Renee Bergeron.
30. iomart Group plc, Glasgow, UK: The company claims to be the United Kingdom’s leading cloud services provider. Iomart offers multi data center redundancy to protect partner and customer data across a virtual grid infrastructure. The company launched the channel brand iomartcloud last year. Top Exec: Angus MacSween, CEO
29. Apptix, Herndon, VA, USA: The CSPs’ four core cloud services involve communications, collaboration, compliance and security, and infrastructure. Cloud-related revenues grew about 6 percent last year – but the revenue base is quite large. Top Exec: David Ehrhardt, President & CEO
28. Broadview Networks Inc., Rye Brook, NY, USA: Focused on VoIP business solutions and virtual phone systems, Broadview’s OfficeSuite has more than 100,000 users. Top Exec: Michael Robinson, CEO & President
27. iland Internet Solutions, Houston, TX, USA: The cloud and hosting provider was VMware’s service provider partner of the year in 2012. iland’s cloud services stretch from North America to Europe. Top Exec: Scott Sparvero, CEO
26. Asigra Inc., Toronto, Canada: Instead of launching its own cloud, Asigra promotes backup solutions to MSPs and cloud services providers. The result: Asigra Cloud Backup now powers more than 550,000 sites worldwide. Top Exec: David Farajun, CEO
25. Liaison Technologies, Alpharetta, GA, USA: The cloud integration and data management company helps customers to move, transform and manage business information across the cloud. Top Exec: Bob Renner, CEO
24. Virtacore, Sterling, VA, USA:Virtacore offers Cisco UCS FlexPod and VMware-based cloud solutions. The company also partners closely with Google Apps for Business. Among the business moves to watch next: Virtacore’s channel partner program. Top Exec: George Naspo, CEO
23. AirWatch, Atlanta, GA, USA:A top provider of cloud-based mobile device management (MDM), mobile applications management (MAM) and mobile content management solutions for enterprise customers. AirWatch recently acquired Motoro Solutions for Mobility. AirWatch also has a fast-growing channel partner program for VARs and MSPs. Top Exec: John Marshall, CEO
22. Ingram Micro Cloud, Santa Ana, CA, USA: A first-mover in the cloud services aggregator market, Ingram Micro Cloud now has relationships with dozens of ISVs – across backup, storage, security, mobility and more. The Ingram Micro Cloud platform allows VARs and MSPs to source numerous applications for customers, while also managing pricing, billing and more. Top Exec: Renee Bergeron, VP of Managed Services and Cloud
21. Intermedia Inc., Mountain View, CA, USA: Known as the largest third-party provider of hosted Exchange, Intermedia also has a growing Office in the Cloud platform that supports voice, mobile and other services. The company’s partner program includes private label capabilities where VARs and MSPs can manage billing, pricing, margins and more. Top Exec: Michael Gold, President
Where to go next: