Welcome to the 2014 Talkin' Cloud 100 ranking the world's top cloud service providers, aggregators, brokers and more. You'll see some familiar names on this year's list, including some that have been on the list before and some that are making their debut in 2014's list. One thing they all have in common: They've been successful in the business of cloud computing.
This is your home page to access all things important about the 2014 list. You will see links to the rankings below. If you click on the company names on the list you will be taken to a page with more information about that particular company including, if applicable, links to all the company's social media feeds, plus a list of all the coverage we've done of that particular company over the years at Talkin' Cloud.
- Talkin' Cloud 100 - Top 76 to 100 companies
- Talkin' Cloud 100 - Top 51 to 75 companies
- Talkin' Cloud 100 - Top 26 to 50 companies
- Talkin' Cloud 100 - Top 1 to 25 companies
Companies on the Talkin' Cloud 100 are ranked based on an internal formula that puts a heavy weighting on recurring cloud revenues. Information about metrics used to calculate these results came from surveys of cloud companies and research on the cloud revenues of publicly held companies both from public documents and other methods.
- Top 10 Cloud Services Providers (CSPs) In The Southeast
- Top 10 Cloud Services Providers (CSPs) In The Northeast
- Top 10 Cloud Services Providers (CSPs) In California
- Top 7 Cloud Services Providers (CSPs) In The UK
A full copy of the PDF report, which includes trends for the year, vertical market information and more can be downloaded from here (free site registration required.)
Are you an honoree on this year's list? We have logos and a press release template you can use to promote your status. You can download these assets from here.(You must be logged in to the site to download these assets.)