AppRiver’s Channel Program Helps Drive Partner Success
AppRiver has always been dedicated to the channel and equipping partners with security solutions that drive economic growth and success.
As a company rooted in both security and the cloud, AppRiver provides small and mid-sized businesses with the protection and solutions they need in today’s ever-changing threat landscape. The company’s cloud-based security suite includes email hosting, email security, archiving, email encryption, Web protection and the popular Microsoft Office 365 productivity suite. All services come with a 30-day free trial and are backed by AppRiver’s signature Phenomenal Care™.
“As new cyber threats and security requirements emerge, customers look to their solution providers for guidance on how to best protect their systems,” explains Michael Murdoch, CEO, AppRiver. “Our technology is designed to keep businesses productive and information secure. And, we’re pleased to offer our partner community choice, enhanced functionality and greater overall value.”
AppRiver redefines partner programs by making them simple; the partner can set the price, bill their customers and cancel their service any time, while AppRiver can handle supporting and troubleshooting any issues that may arise. Additionally, AppRiver understands how annual contracts can become a barrier to many partners and their customers with the fear of costly cancellation fees if the program or solution is not the best fit. That is why AppRiver offers affordable per-user, pay-as-you-go services that give partners greater flexibility and more control without hidden charges under the surface.
In fact, this confidence, along with the partner-centric culture at AppRiver has led to an industry-leading partner success guarantee: new AppRiver partners who sign up five or more customers will be satisfied at the end of the first six months or AppRiver will offer free migration services to another provider and refund up to $500!
AppRiver also fosters healthy partner growth through ongoing training initiatives:
· Partner Certification – Partners can learn the ropes at AppRiver University and earn certifications in both the sale and support of Office 365, Disaster Preparedness and more. AppRiver partners can receive discounted pricing on certifications offered through CompTIA.
· Lunch & Learn – One-hour training sessions that are designed to increase a partner’s competitive advantage and will cover anything from sales and support to migration issues for a wide variety of products. Together with CompTIA, AppRiver will also begin offering business agility training.
· Webinars – Short, to-the-point training webcasts about AppRiver products, management interfaces, and other diverse topics that include CompTIA’s Business Management, Agility to Cloud Computing and Mobile Device Management courses.
· Targeted Campaigns and Incentives – AppRiver offers partners various SPIFF rewards, including cash rewards and extended free trials.
What’s more, AppRiver offers its award-winning Phenomenal Care to allow partners to focus more on creating healthy profit margins.
The company recently won its fourth consecutive Stevie® Award for the best Customer Service Department of the Year. This internationally recognized award honors businesses around the globe that excel in service and support. The dedication was validated by two recent customer satisfaction rankings:
· Microsoft’s Customer Experience Index: AppRiver recently earned an unprecedented 80-point score from Microsoft’s customer experience index, which is the highest score cloud services provider score evaluators have ever measured. Microsoft’s customer experience index grades companies based on their customer service.
· Net Promoter System’s Net Promoter Score: The company earned a 75.2 on its Net Promoter Score, which predicts future growth based on customer satisfaction. This score is up from 72.1 in 2009, a clear indicator that customer care standards have remained high even as the company has grown at a rapid pace.
“In a world of off-shore call centers, detached IT Help and increasingly complicated solutions, AppRiver has given tech a name, a face, a personal touch – qualities that are increasingly rare in the Digital Age,” said Murdoch.
To learn more about partnering with AppRiver, please visit https://www.appriver.com/partners/.
To visit our Resource Center and access AppRiver downloadable content, click here