Register now to join us today (Thursday, Nov. 21) at 11am ET/8am PT. We'll discuss why MSPs are embracing SoftLayer -- IBM's IaaS cloud. Two channel partners -- Cloudant and SilverSky -- will share their secrets to success running on IBM's cloud.
Are there channel-friendly cloud alternatives to Amazon Web Services (AWS)? Yes. Register now and join us today (Thursday, Nov. 21) to learn why MSPs are building their cloud services atop SoftLayer -- IBM's infrastructure as a service (IaaS) platform. Our guest speakers will include SoftLayer Channel Chief Drew Jenkins and two successful channel partners -- Cloudant CXO Sam Bisbee and SilverSky CEO Tim Harvey. We will cover:
- Why IaaS is the new hardware layer for channel partners.
- API automation for cloud bursting -- the benefits for your customers.
- Utility-based pricing for Monthly Recurring Revenue (MRR) -- how it works.
- Selling cloud services to line of business (LOB) leaders -- here's how.
- Case studies from real channel partners like Cloudant and SilverSky.
- SoftLayer's partner program -- how it works.
- Your questions throughout.
Register now to join us.