This handy guide is designed to help cloud service providers, independent software vendors and end users understand and evaluate application performance management (APM) tools. With the application landscape shifting to the cloud, it’s important to assess your options when it comes to the proactive monitoring and management cloud applications, if and when your cloud application is down, and diagnosing issues that could help your application remain online.
This guide covers:
- Things to look for in an APM solution
- Getting the right information and analytics
- Ability to monitor an ecosystem spanning different technologies
- Correlating business and infrastructure metrics
- Proactive and predictive monitoring
- Making an effective monitoring plan